Rob Napoli is a professional development speaker and startup business coach based in Brooklyn, NYC. Originally from the Midwest, Rob’s journey has taken him from his hometown in Kansas City, Missouri to New York City by way of Milan, Italy.
Over his career, he was worked with startups to Fortune 500’s and brings to light a number of lessons he has learned along the way.
Topics of Emphasis
- How to Hire and Scale
- Social Selling
- Sales Development (Cold Outreach, Social Selling, Content)
- How to Sell in the US Market (focused talk for Non-US companies looking to enter)
- Improving Your Candidate Experience
- Foundations of Leadership (focused workshops/coaching/speaking for startup founders and CEOs)
- Founder Sales – How to Master and/or Outsource
- Motivation – Start Doing Now!
- How to Stand Out in a Hyperconnected World
- We are the Future
- Personal and Professional Branding
- Using Social Media to Get Hired and Stand Out
- Valedictorian Speech Masters MIP Graduate School of Business
- Professional Branding – GACC Ruhr Fellowship and GACC Cologne Fellowship
- Career Progression – “How to achieve and engage in a diverse workforce” – GACC Young Professionals Network
- Professional Branding – “How to Stand Out in a Hyper-Connected World” – GACC Ruhr Transatlantic Fellowship
- Hiring: From Interns to Scaling – NUMA Partners
Keynote Speaker: “How To Master Social Selling For Your Brand and Business” – WebExpo 2019 in Prauge
Premium Workshop: “How to Sell and Scale in the US” – WebExpo 2019 in Prague